Welcome to the EFFORT project's course selection website!
On this website, you can find suggested teaching approaches and methods and best practices to your course that best suits your training goals, considering the methodological aspects of education.
Please give us some details so that we can find the most suitable course for you!
Please note, the more specific conditions you enter, the narrower the list of results will be. If there are no results to display, please modify the selected conditions.
You can indicate a maximum of 3 Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) and Impact assessment variables which should be covered in the curriculum.
Audience and level of studies
Group size (number of participants)
Course duration (weeks)
Sustainable Development Goals
Impact assessment variables
1. student participation / activeness
2. student collaboration / group work
3. student emotional involvement
5. student (self-) reflection
6. experience of real-life situations
7. nature-related experiences
8. stakeholder integration
9. integration between theory and practice